Amecet n'ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police. In this blog we want to share with you our stories, our pictures, our needs and blessings!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Three new "guests" in Amecet.

Yesterday we got three new puppies, they are not really guests, they need to protect us in the future, so they are more like employees! We do have dogs, but two of them are mine. And I am planning to move soon,  with my girls and my dogs, to our new house. I am building my own house, because I feel that we need some more space for a family life. I have been living on the Amecet compound for more than 11 years, but now, with my growing family, (we live with 5 people in my little house), we do need more space. That means that half of our dog population is leaving with us, to protect us in our new house! We got, via our veterinarian doctor, three new puppies, one for us and two for Amecet. They are half Labrador, and they get quite big! Catherine was a bit scared, but she dared to touch them. I made a nice posho/milk porridge to make up with them for the separation from their mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment