Amecet n'ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police. In this blog we want to share with you our stories, our pictures, our needs and blessings!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Gone for a break....

When you read this blog, I (Els) am gone for a break to Holland. I really felt that I was getting tired and since there are people who can take over for a while, it seems to be the right thing to do. It was hard with my girls, Mary, the oldest, is in her exam year, she is in boarding school and the was no way that she could come (now or some time later) also for Sarah it was too difficult, so I am with the two youngest children, Helen and Catherine.
I will return to Amecet at the end of August, in the mean time, we will enjoy our time, rest and visit friends, go for a doctor check up ect... Helen has a task from school, so we do have some work to do...
Please keep checking this blog, we keep you updated with the things in and around Amecet, my colleagues Dominique and Janneke will write the stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment