Amecet n'ainapakin (Shelter of Peace) is a ministry of Youth With A Mission (YWAM)in Soroti, Uganda. We are reaching out to HIV infected and affected children. We also are caring for new born babies, who lost their mother after the delivery. The third group of children we help, are children who need a safe place, they mostly come via the police. In this blog we want to share with you our stories, our pictures, our needs and blessings!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

We wish you all a very good and blessed 2013. We thank you from Amecet for your support and prayers from the last year and we pray we will walk together again in 2013.

Amecet is doing well, no sick children, which is a blessing because half of the team was free with Christmas and the other half is free with New Year. The news I get is that everything is peaceful!!

We, (my 4 girls and me) are in Holland and enjoying everything, except the weather. It is great to see family and friends and spend time together. On Sunday we had a great service in my church ( Rafael Gemeente in Goes). All the seven missionaries of my church were there and we did the service together. We all shared about how God used us on different locations and different ways. For me was it very special, because we dedicated my little girl Catherine and we prayed a blessing over Mary, who joined my little family recently.
At the moment we are with my elder brother, in the North of Holland. We watched the fire works yesterday evening. Sarah wanted to take pictures and the picture above is one of her (many) pictures. It was beautiful. We hope that you all enjoyed celebrating those special days and are looking forward to what God is going to do in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment